Wednesday, August 23, 2017

RMRI, LLC. AND SLACK SPACE DATA: A New Era In Cyber-Investigations




Today I was joined by Donald Warren for a consultation on an Internet Investigation. Donald came in and consulted to me on a case that I am working. After some conversation, Donald and I decided that I'd subcontract technical projects to him.

Donald Warren is a consummate professional, who has just started his own business. Donald is multi-talented, and one of the hardest workers that I have ever known.

Donald will be working various technical projects with me. He is also building and coding some really nice machines for furthering cyber-investigation work.

With a licensed investigator and a very knowledgeable technical consultant working together, you get the best of both worlds working for you at RMRI, LLC. Now you have and unbeatable team, a strong investigator that can get you all of the information you need on any subject that you are having to identify on the Internet, and a strong tech person that can navigate the highly technical framework encountered in cyber-investigations.

Digital Forensics, Email Tracing, Internet Profiling, Penetration Testing are just some of the services that we can offer you.

NOW YOU HAVE AN UNBEATABLE TEAM WORKING FOR YOU!


RMRI, LLC.:
PHONE: (573) 234-4871

Slackspace Data
PHONE: (573) 355-5044



No comments: